SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Opensoft is a product-oriented software development company with extensive experience in building custom e-commerce solutions, industrial automation systems, and mission critical enterprise applications. Farheap Solutions, our parent incubator, has successful business operations around the world in software development, graphic design and printing.
We are hiring a proven, results-oriented Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst to work with our state-of-the-art printing facility in Louisville, Kentucky. Your work will impact human-machine interfaces, machine control systems, optimization software, and cloud-based automation services. You will be involved in all the action - planning and managing the expectations of all key players and reporting on cross-organizational processes. Furthermore you will help us prepare our products for resale to the print industry at large.
DEMONSTRATED PROFICIENCY IN:
* Working with fast-paced, agile development cycles and similar environments.
* Representing stakeholders’ requirements to other key players.
* Optimizing the coordination of development and facilitating communication.
* Conducting requirement-gathering sessions – gathering, documenting, communicating, and managing product requirements.
* Analyzing workflows.
* Leading and presenting to key players for specific projects and requirements as needed.
* Coordinating and creating publishable, end user documentation.
* Coordinating and conducting end user training.
* Relevant higher education (Business Management, Information Systems, etc.) or equivalent, relevant experience in the analysis field.
* Two years of hands-on business and system analysis.
* Experience in one or more of the following industries: E-Commerce, Software Development, Factory Automation, Medical Device, IT, Consulting and Process Improvement.
* Superior written and oral communication skills in English.
* Resistance to stress and willingness to change requirements and priorities.
* Act as a corporate diplomat and skilled negotiator.
* High proficiency with the MS Office Suite (especially PowerPoint).
* Possess strong analytical skills and be detail-oriented.