Staff Accountant/Accounting Clerk
Farheap Solutions is a technology-based company with successful business operations in internet technologies, printing, and graphic design. Our continuous growth and projected expansion drive our need to staff a key accounting or bookkeeping position at Hungary. We are seeking a dynamic, energetic, and smart Staff Accountant or Accounting Clerk to join our team and assist with all aspects of effective internal and external financial reporting, reconciliation, and closing.
You will use your prior QuickBooks experience, and your previous accounting or bookkeeping knowledge, to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data and the adherence of our system to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
You are looking for us if:
* You want challenging work in an accounting function in a growing innovative environment.
* You want to work with talented and smart people, in a place where you respect, and are respected by, your peers.
* You want to learn, in a role that is rewarding, demanding and exciting.
* You want to work where your career will develop as the business grows.
The primary role of the Staff Accountant or Accounting Clerk is to perform all financial data entry, reporting, reconciliation, and selected closing functions effectively and accurately. On a day-to-day basis, the Staff Accountant or Accounting Clerk prepares and reconciles departmental accounting data, identifies and corrects errors, and applies accounting principles to transactions, in accordance with General Accepted Accounting Principles.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
* Performing all bank statement and credit card reconciliations.
* Issuing weekly purchase orders for production and software development projects.
* Entering item receipts and vendor bills in QuickBooks Enterprise.
* Recording daily e-Commerce revenue from merchant service provider statements.
* Supporting purchasing team with research into special orders.
* Assisting with month-end closing.
* Working with Senior Accountant and Corporate Controller on special projects, as needed.
To qualify for this position, you must either possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable accredited institution, or two years’ experience as staff accountant or accounting clerk.
Additional specific requirements include:
* Strong QuickBooks Enterprise experience is preferred.
* Exceptionally proficient using MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, OneNote. Extra credit for Planner, Teams, StaffHub.
* Good communications skills (written and oral).
* Team player.
For more details, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org