The primary role of the Accountant is to perform all financial reporting, auditing, reconciliation and closing functions effectively and accurately.
On a day-to-day basis, the Accountant prepares and reconciles departmental accounting data, identifies and corrects errors, identifies and computes accruals, applies accounting principles to transactions and recommends revisions in departmental accounting procedures to ensure conformance with applicable statues, laws, and company polices and General Accepted Accounting Principles.
You will use your prior QuickBooks & 1C experience, and your previous accounting and financial analysis expertise to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial data and the adherence of our system to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and laws of Russian Federation.
You are looking for us if:
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- You want challenging work in the finance and accounting function in a growing innovative environment.
- You want to work with talented and smart people, in a place where you respect, and are respected by, your peers.
- You want to learn, in a role that is rewarding, demanding and exciting.
- You want to work where your career will develop as the business grows.
- Assisting with month end closing;
- Reconciling P&L Statement and Balance Sheet items;
- Performing all bank statement and credit card reconciliations;
- Performing special accounting studies and financial analyses as needed;
- Ad hoc accounting and finance projects;
- Prepare reports for corporate HQ and local tax authorities.
To qualify for this position, you must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable accredited institution. An advanced degree, such as an MBA or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is highly desired.
Additional specific requirements include:
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must have accounting experience;
- Must have experience with 1C accounting software;
- Must be experienced and proficient using QuickBooks accounting software;
- Must be exceptionally proficient using MS Office or OpenOffice tools.